Matt has served on the Advisory Council for the Hawaii Pacific University Travel Industry Management (“TIM”) School. He was also a keynote and class speaker to various levels of TIM students at HPU.
The purpose of the HPU TIM Advisory Council is to elicit broad-based support for the TIM’s goal of preparing students to be future leaders in the travel industry.
The responsibilities of the advisory council are:
- To seek industry input on program concepts and curriculum development in the TIM major.
- To advise the major’s directorship on market trends and community concerns.
- To participate in professional and social activities involving the TIM major and the travel industry.
The advisory council is also designed to:
- Aid in student internship placement and career development.
- Support the recruitment of promising new students.
- Help identify industry and community resources that are critical to the development of the major
« Return to Management